From the Administrator

***ATTN AOL USERS: AOL BLOCKS E-MAILS FROM THIS FORUM***
This message forum is for you and we will always strive to make it a great experience for you! We deligently check all registered users to keep spammers out. If you have a suspicious looking e-mail address, you may be blocked from posting on this forum until your identity can be confirmed. Feel free to e-mail me for help: karen@breastcanswers.com
Emerald
Site Admin
Diagnosed on: 02/01/2008
Diagnosed With: IDC
Secondary Diagnosis: DCIS
Mets: None
Cancer Stage: Stage I
Node Status: 0/3
Tumor Size: 1.3cm
Tumor Grade: Grade 2
Receptor Status: ER+/PR+/HER2/Neu++

From the Administrator

Postby Emerald » 19pm28America/New_York()

We are so glad you are here! Please surf around the board, read topics and posts, then register so that you too can join in the fun.

Once you are register visit the "User Control Panel" at the top right hand side and add update your profile, add your diagnosis info, and even add your own avatar!

This is a new board, so please be patient as we learn how to make things the most efficient and easiest to navigate. In addition, we are working on adding additional features such as "Spell Checker" and a private, password protected "Picture Forum" for survivors to post pictures such as reconstrution, etc

Feel free to post suggestions for this message forum here.
"I don't care if my glass is half full or half empty, I am just thankful to have a glass!"

Return to “Welcome New Members and Guests!”